Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This is where Katniss dies after all?

The Hunger Games have begun. The contestants were released out into the arena. I was running as fast as I could to protect myself. Night was approaching, and I had to find a safe place to rest until morning. I found a tree, a tree that was strong enough to hold my weight and is not noticeable. I climbed up the tree and was just about to fall asleep when suddenly, Snap! Snap! I was confused on the strange noise because it was not a tree branch breaking. Snap! Snap! I judged it coming from my right. I look down, it is a boy who started a campfire. What are they thinking! It is basically showing "Come and get me!" Stupid people are dangerous. All of the sudden two boys come up under the tree and started talking about a girl.
"Shouldn't we have heard a cannon by now?" says one Career.
"I'd say yes. Nothing to prevent them from going in immediately," says the other Career.
"Unless she isn't dead." says one Career.
"She's dead. I stuck her myself."
"Then where's the cannon?"
"Someone should go back. Make sure the job's done."
"Yeah, we don't want to have to track her down twice."
"I said she's dead!"
This other Career is the voice of Peeta!
"Now where is this Katniss girl of yours?" says one Career.
"Kantiss?" replies Peeta.
"Yeah, the girl your in love with!"
"Well.... Oh.. I don't know!"
"You don't know! Fine then I will go and find her myself!"
"But wait, what about the cannon?"
"We're waisting time! I'll go finish her and let's move on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment